Hollywood Hills Community Guide | Hollywood Hills, CA Real Estate Learn more about Hollywood Hills, CA and all it has to offer
The Hollywood Hills is without a doubt one of the very best places to live in Los Angeles. A picturesque hillside neighborhood centrally located within Los Angeles, the Hollywood Hills offer a unique and special lifestyle for those seeking an escape from the city to come home to your abode.
Hollywood Hills is one of the most well-known and prominent neighborhoods in Southern California, known for its LA destinations and scenic spots including the Hollywood Sign, the Hollywood Reservoir, the Hollywood Bowl and the L.A. Greek Theater.
Living in Hollywood Hills offers residents an urban/suburban mixed feeling. Hills and canyons provide for tranquility and privacy yet the city is less than 10 minutes away from home from just about any street.
The Hollywood Hills is nestled in the southeast section of the Santa Monica Mountains. Hollywood Hills borders Studio City and Universal City to the north, Griffith Park on the north and east, Los Feliz on the southeast, Hollywood on the south, and Hollywood Hills West and Bevelry HIlls to its west.
The hills make for private properties, the atmosphere is laid back, the property types are diverse, and prices are still attractive relative to other high end and luxury markets within the Los Angeles real estate landscape. This historic section of Los Angeles is seeing growing interest from luxury developers and real estate investors.
What sets the Hollywood Hills apart?
- Drop-dead views of city or canyons
- Total privacy
- Close proximity to hiking/biking trails
- Fantastic architecture
What many people don’t realize about Los Angeles is that its beauty extends beyond the beaches and coastline. Los Angeles also boasts some of the most breathtaking scenes if you love beautiful panoramic city views while being surrounded by nature. Hollywood Hills should be high on your list when searching for your new home.
While most of the Hollywood Hills is residential, there are a good number of options for dining, entertainment, and shopping very close by, within a few minutes (depending on traffic).
- The Sunset Strip. Easily the most developed and commercial area, this is where you’ll find Sushi Roku, the famous Tower Bar and Rainbow Bar & Grill, and so much more. There is SO much to do on The Sunset Strip!
- Cahuenga Pass. Minutes away to Universal City Walk and more entertainment than you can shake a stick at! A few fun fab dining choices along Cahuenga Blvd. are General Admission and Mercado
- Hollywood. Recent modernization and gentrification has brought a number of shopping options to Hollywood, including Trader Joe’s, Bed Bath and Beyond, and more. The Hollywood Farmer’s Market on Sunday mornings is by far the best destination for local and organic produce around.
- Beachwood Canyon. Famous for hikers and visitors making their way to and from the upper canyons in the area, Beachwood Cafe and Beachwood Market both offer fresh and unique food.
- Franklin Village. Located on Franklin Avenue, you’ll find a cool ‘hipster’ hood with a number of restaurants with cozy patio and outdoor areas, creating a warm and welcoming vibe. Definitely catch an improv show at Upright Citizens Brigade but not before you grab dinner at Franklin & Co. Tavern, which is open until 2 am!
Mint Real Estate loves recommending Hollywood Hills real estate for some great reasons, such as:
- The average listing price of single family homes for sale is $2,451,711.00, which is more affordable than most other luxury communities in Los Angeles.
- Growth is steady, and sales prices in 2020 are up by 6% in comparison to the same period in 2019.
- The market offers a diverse mix of home styles from Mid-Century Modern, contemporary, classic architectural, and even rustic charmers.
- The most notable neighborhoods include the Bird Streets, Sunset Strip, Outpost Estates, Mount Olympus, Cahuenga Pass, and Beachwood Canyon.
- A super tranquil area that is within easy reach of all the culture and commerce that the city of Los Angeles has to offer.
Mint Real Estate specializes in serving the high-end Los Angeles real estate market and is the preferred resource for homebuyers and home sellers seeking exceptional service with their Hollywood Hills homes needs.
For more information regarding the Hollywood Hills real estate market, contact Dana Ehrlich at Mint Real Estate today.
If you are looking to buy or sell a home in the Hollywood Hills you can find all the resources you need by reaching out to me.
Get your instant Hollywood Hills Home Value here.
Contact Dana Ehrlich for community tours, or anything Hollywood Hills related.